Are you all excited to decorate for fall but not sure where to begin? Well, here’s a fun idea you might like. Use these 3D pumpkins for a fun photo booth backdrop like I did or hang them in your front porch for a festive look.
Everything you need
Cardstock papers – Orange and brown
Liquid glue & glue stick
1) Fold you paper into half 0r 1/4 based on the size of your design.
2) Draw 3 or more half pumpkins along the paper’s folded edge. Use a sample cutout to make the process quicker and easier.
3) Cut out your pattern keeping the paper folded. When fully open, your cutouts should resemble a pumpkin.
4) Fully open one of the cutouts and apply some glue on the inner left side.
5) Now align the 2nd cutout to the first one and stick it in place.
6) This is how it’s going to look like after you stick.
7) Push down the center flap to the left and apply some glue on it.
8) Align the 3rd cut out and stick it in place.
9) Repeat the process if you’d like to have more flaps in the middle.
10) Next up, cut a small rectangle piece of brown card stock paper for the stem.
11) Turn the pumpkin face down and glue the stem on the back seam of the pumpkin.
12) Curl the green pipe cleaner around your finger a few times and cut the extra off.
13) Attach the pipe cleaner vine to the back of the pumpkin with some liquid glue or tape.
Spread the love by sharing this post with friends and family!