Let’s jump into December with a fun idea that’s going to get you into the Christmas spirit. These balloon reindeers are simply perfect for a home/office party or a fun photo backdrop. Here’s how my pictures turned out.
Everything you need
Red 5″ balloons
Black and brown cardstock paper
Thread & helium tank – for floating balloons
1) Inflate as many balloons as needed. You can also inflate with helium for floating balloon reindeers.
2) For the nose, inflate a red 5″ balloon to desired size and tape it in place making sure the balloon knot points down.
3) Now for the eyes, cut 2 circles out of black cardstock paper and glue them on to the balloon.
4) Then cut the horns out of brown cardstock paper and tape them on the back of the balloon.
5) Repeat the same with rest of the balloons.
6) Lastly, tape them to the wall for a fun party or photo backdrop. Here’s how my pictures turned out.
Hope you liked this fun idea, I’d love to see how your pictures turn out so tag me on Instagram when you post them. Also, do checkout Mommy clicks on Facebook and Pinterest.
Spread the love by sharing this post with friends and family!