Here’s how I made those cute confetti which I used for the Batman photoshoot. You could try this with multiple colors and with any superhero theme you like.
Everything you need
Yellow craft paper
For a light colored background with dark colored letters:
1. I simply traced the design onto the yellow craft paper (works for me). To make more of these, I cut out a sample and used it as a stencil for the outline and traced the letters.
2. Now fill in the letters with a black marker.
3. Cut the design out first and then draw the outlines.
4. I played around with the outline and ended up with alternating thick and thin lines.
For a dark colored background with light colored letters:
1. Cut out a sample of the design you like – I traced it.
2. Draw as many outlines as needed using the sample cut out as a stencil.
6. I inverted the image and traced the letters – that way the pen markings go on the wrong side.
7. Stick the letters with some glue and fill in the “P” & “O” with a black marker.
Hope you liked this DIY, please comment below and let me know what you think. Also, do checkout Mommy clicks on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
Spread the love by sharing this post with friends and family!