Here’s how I made those cute confetti which I used for the Batman photoshoot. You could try this with multiple colors and with any superhero theme you like.
Everything you need
Yellow craft paper
For a light colored background with dark colored letters:
1. I simply traced the design onto the yellow craft paper (works for me). To make more of these, I cut out a sample and used it as a stencil for the outline and traced the letters.
2. Now fill in the letters with a black marker.
3. Cut the design out first and then draw the outlines.
4. I played around with the outline and ended up with alternating thick and thin lines.
For a dark colored background with light colored letters:
1. Cut out a sample of the design you like – I traced it.
2. Draw as many outlines as needed using the sample cut out as a stencil.
6. I inverted the image and traced the letters – that way the pen markings go on the wrong side.
7. Stick the letters with some glue and fill in the “P” & “O” with a black marker.
Spread the love by sharing this post with friends and family!