Here’s an idea for a colorful birthday name banner that you could customize according to your theme.
Everything you need
Multicolored foam sheets
Sample letter cut outs of the name
Sample star cut outs – 3 different sizes
1. Draw an outline of each letter by using the respective sample cut out as a stencil.
2. Invert the sample cut out while you’re drawing the outlines so that all those pen markings are on the wrong side.
3. Cut all the letters needed out of a same colored sheet or use a different color for each letter like I did.
4. The utility knife is useful when you have to cut within the letters – for the ‘D’ in my case
5. Use the sample stars to draw the outlines and cut out some stars.
6. You will be cutting out stars in 3 different sizes – a pair for each size( 2L, 2M, 2S). I used a different color for each size.
7. Once you’re done with all the cutting, make a pattern with the stars and stick them together with some glue.
8. Stick the letters to the yarn using some tape and then stick the stars on either side of the name.
And there you have it, a cute and colorful name banner.
Hope you liked this DIY idea, please comment below and let me know what you think. I’d love to see some pictures of your little one with his or her name banner so tag me on Instagram you post them. Also, do checkout Mommy clicks on Facebook and Pinterest.
Spread the love by sharing this post with friends and family!