These balloon ghosts are my favorite so far.. Honestly, they’re just too cute to spook and would definitely make a great Halloween decor. Here’s how my pictures turned out.
Everything you need
Double sided tape
1) Inflate as many balloons as needed to the desired size.
2) Cut the thread to desired length and wrap one end of the thread around a piece of double sided tape.
3) Stick the tape to the balloon at the top and in the center.
4) Now cut and drape the cheesecloth over the balloon.
5) Make a tiny slit in the cloth and pull the thread through.
6) Lastly, tape the other end of the thread to the ceiling and voila..!
Spread the love by sharing this post with friends and family!