These cute and spooky balloon spiders are simply perfect for a Halloween photo booth or even as decor. Plus, they are super easy and inexpensive to make. Here’s how my pictures turned out.
Everything you need
Black pipe cleaners
Black masking tape
1) Inflate the balloons in two different sizes and tie them together to form the spider’s head and body.
2) Then take 6 pipe cleaners and bend them to create the spider legs.
3) Attach the legs to balloon body with some masking tape. You could also hot glue them for better aesthetics.
4) Lastly, tape the spiders to the wall with loops of masking tape. I also taped the legs to keep them in place.
5) As a finishing touch to my photo backdrop, I did a spider web pattern using a thin black art tape. Here’s how my pictures turned out.
Hope you liked this fun idea, please comment below and let me know what you think. I’d love to see how your pictures turn out so tag me on Instagram when you post them. Also, do checkout Mommy clicks on Facebook and Pinterest.
Spread the love by sharing this post with friends and family!