Who else loves the mosaic balloon numbers? They are such a fun addition to a party and the best part is that they are fairly easy to make and budget friendly.
Everything I used
Dual temp hot glue gun & glue sticks
Ruler & pencil
Black foam boards 20*30inch (got them from the store)
1) I started by purchasing this template from Etsy and followed their instructions to assemble the number 4. This product offers templates for 1ft -5ft large numbers which was very helpful since I haven’t decided on a size yet. I finally went with the 4ft template.
2) I hot glued 3 foam boards (horizontally) to accommodate the 4ft large paper cutout.
3) Using the paper cutout as a guide, I drew an outline of the number.
4) I used my utility knife to cut out the number. It was pretty easy to cut it out, took me hardly 10min.
5) I then measured and cut some 8inch wide strips for the border.
6) I hot glued the strips in place and that completes the number frame.
7) Lastly I inflated some yellow balloons and my emoji balloons to different sizes and started by randomly attaching the large/medium sized balloons with my hot glue gun at LOW TEMPERATURE to fill out the frame as much as possible. I then filled in the gaps with some 5inch red balloons using glue dots to stick the balloons to another.
Spread the love by sharing this post with friends and family!