This backdrop was a little time consuming compared to the rest of my DIY backdrops but it was totally worth it. Here’s how my pictures turned out.
A. Airplane cutouts
Everything you need
1. I drew the design on the wrong side of my craft paper and cut it out.
2. Then I cut the accessories out and glued them onto the airplanes.
Everything you need:
1. Firstly, I applied some glue on the cutout.
2. I then stretched out some cotton balls and stuck them in place.
3. It took me three layers of cotton for each cloud to achieve the desired fluffiness.
C. The Backdrop
Here’s everything I used for this backdrop:
1. Firstly, I cut the craft paper to desired dimensions and taped it to the wall with some painter’s tape.
2. Then, I glued the airplane cutouts and taped the clouds to the backdrop.
3. I later decided to extend the backdrop onto the floor and covered the trim area with some cotton.
5. Lastly, I arranged all the props and here’s the final output.
The globe is from Target and the suitcase is a set of crayons gifted to Vedh.
For the pilot on duty sign, I wrote the text on a white craft paper, cut it to size and taped it to my laundry decor sign with some painter’s tape.
Hope you liked this fun idea, I’d love to see how your pictures turn out so tag me on Instagram when you post them. Also, do checkout Mommy clicks on Facebook and Pinterest.
Spread the love by sharing this post with friends and family!